932m stand is built

U

umahunter

Forum Guest
Register Today
Well I got the stand built today it's all 3/16 2x2 square tubing the bottom is 1/4 inch wall and tapped for the 1/2 leveling feet just gotta go to my buddy bobs to bend the tray in his brake then paint it and put the mill on :) :) :) 20171210_002305.jpg

Nice work. Really sturdy and I like the leveling feet. Are you painting it to match the mill?
Cheers
Martin

I think you should paint the stand HOT T***Y pink. Then randomly stencil polka dots and circles (in a very slightly different shade of pink) here and there to make people wonder... Never actually put the circles or polka dots together. Also, if you do that then you will always be able to find the mill in the shop. LOL.

Lol while the pink polka dots sounds appealing I think I'm just gonna primer it for now since I plan to wrap it in sheet metal and add drawers later

It was a very very tough decision but I decided against the pink Poka dots lol

Stand looks good, what's up with the F ? Or is it just me

He texted me the picture yesterday and I had the same thought. I bent the chip tray for him so that might take it down to a B+, but really no lower. Its a good solid looking stand. I question the giant hole he put in it, but...

He texted me the picture yesterday and I had the same thought. I bent the chip tray for him so that might take it down to a B+, but really no lower. Its a good solid looking stand. I question the giant hole he put in it, but...
Bob, not trying to hijack the thread, but what kind of metal brake do you have? I have been considering buying one.

Also, what gauge material was that top?

Back