A Ray of Sunshine In My Life

She sure is. She makes sure I get time to work in my shop and if I need a tool or a machine, she tells me to go buy it. I wish I could afford to buy everything she tells me to get. I took her to harbor freight with me to get a few drill bits and she keeps throwing tools in my cart and says "you need this". It cost me over a hundred dollars to get out of there.( She doesn't know a screwdriver from a hammer).
When you find a companion that, even if they don't know the details of what you like to do but still encourage you, you hang on to them and encourage them to do their hobbies, too, maintaining your identities. That is a relationship founded on stable ground.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Oh Mark I'm overjoyed for you ,,, she's gorgeous,,,, lucky you my friend. Haven't been on for a couple days went to the surgeon wasted trip... I thought he was gonna take the stimulator out but he ment in an operating room so there gonna call Monday . The agony from being up and out on Thursday is just now letting up. 2:00 in the morning I'm fartin around on the fire tablet.
I hope and pray you both grow much older together as one . Mines been 42 years mostly hell for her with all my problems 4years after we married. But we're graying together and falling apart . God bless you both , live love & laugh

Back