AJAX Industries

Matt P

Registered
Registered
Hi All
Has anyone dealt with this company before ??
I have order with them that I have paid for but haven't been able to contact them via email or phone, deciding whether to stop payment or wait it out.
Thanks
Matt Paroz

I have purchased several items from their website without problem. I had no need to contact them though so I can't comment on their customer service.

I've purchased 2 chucks & various accessories over the years from Rocco. I've never had any issues with them. Most everything I've purchased from the (higher dollar) items are dropped shipped from the manufacturer.

I've always purchased through ebay though & not his website. I communicated with him through email recently, he takes a couple of days to reply.

By any chance is the item your ordered a Gator product?

I've ordered a bunch of things from Ajax over the last two years. Initially I'd get prompt reply and he'd quote all my items with great prices. Lately the replies take more time but he still provides great customer service and good prices. I'd recommend him but I think it's clear he's having some growing pains. I wish him look and success!

I just got my new Aloris AXA toolpost from them today - originally the delivery date was next Tuesday. Early, packaged well and good price (relatively speaking - those things are expensive!)
I'm happy.
Rick

IMG_2814.JPG

Last edited:
Back