Any idea what this is? (Picture attached)

ScottGunSmith

Registered
Registered
Thanks in advance!!!

Setting up my milling machine (Weiss VM25L) and installing a dro and found this tucked away under the controls. Any idea what it is for?

PXL_20210408_101402694.MP.jpg

PXL_20210408_101439140.NIGHT.jpg

Thanks everyone. I have not checked for voltage yet nor made popcorn lol. Toolots sent a Euro version with the crazy plug so I ordered an adapter off amazon for it that will be here tomorrow.

Considering that the connector has the PINS (male side of the connection) it is less likely that it supplies power. exposed pins can be shorted so standard use is to use the socket side of the connection for power. However there are exceptions to every rule.

Popcorn with way oil??? That sounds awesome. On April 1st make some and give it out to the guys in your shop...

R

There's a guy on the Land Rover forum I used to frequent that made bread with EP90 gear oil. Made him very, very sick, the idiot :laughing:

Is it maybe a connection point for an extra E-stop or something like that?

There's a guy on the Land Rover forum I used to frequent that made bread with EP90 gear oil. Made him very, very sick, the idiot :laughing:
Back in the college days, late '60s, living in the dormitory, my roommate and I used to hang out in another guy's room. He had three vital study aids - a stereo, a coffee maker, and corn popper. I recall running out of Wesson oil one night, so we made popcorn with drugstore mineral oil. Tasted a bit bland, but not too bad. However, it didn't stay inside us too long .... ;)

Back