Anyone Identify This Machine?

I don't necessarily need a mill at the moment, but I do need a larger swing than most of the "mini" machines allow. Having the mill is just a plus. I have a couple projects on hold until I get a machine and the profits from these projects will allow me to purchase what I want rather than what I can afford. I just need to start making chips.

Well bad news guys, the seller wasn't willing to play ball. She pretty much hung up on me when I tried to negotiate a lower price than what she had listed it for, and now the listing has been deleted. I don't know if someone else bought it or what. I've been doing a lot of thinking and searching and I pretty sure I'm going to get a Rockwell 10. I just really like the manufacturer and the features they have. I need a full featured machine with a decent swing and the Rockwells seem to fit my needs and skill level (aka noob). I did however learn a lot about the 3 in 1 machines from you guys and I appreciate the advice, this community really knows how to make a new guy feel welcome. Who knows, maybe I'll get a 3 in 1 down the line. If anyone sees any good deals out there, be sure to let me know.

Thanks again
Matt

Back