CDCO contact email address

Boris Ludwig

Registered
Registered
It seems the email on their website isn't receiving email as I've had them bounce.

Anyone know of their email address that works?

Much appreciated.

My understanding is that the owner of CDCO is difficult to deal with after the sale, and does not want returns. I have bought stuff from them, but only when I know what I want quite well and feel OK about keeping what I buy. The stuff I have received from CDCO has been of good quality, comparatively. I have not tried to return anything there or contacted customer service there.

Thanks Bob, I want to get more tool holders - 250-101 for the QCT post. The tool post I have is one of theirs from ebay.. But they don't offer the holders separate on eBay but they do on their site. They offer their email address for overseas purchases. Unfortunately the email address on their website bounces.

Few yrs ago I email them asking some basic questions before my purchase,never got a response.Never place my order----kroll

Few yrs ago I email them asking some basic questions before my purchase,never got a response.Never place my order----kroll

I sent them the question via their ebay shop asking them when they are going to offer just the holders alone on ebay as their website email doesn't work!

Their answer was they don't sell them on ebay because they don't have them listed on eBay.

I bought them elsewhere.... But thanks to all who helped.

Back