Clock Turn Motor Charge Cellphone

jamesmatheson

Registered
Registered
I am in toronto, i made a clock charge batteries. My only problem is mounting them motor to make the piece look professional. I had a machinist do it once but the piece was stolen faster then i left his store (it made me really depressed) if anyone will make it look professional, i know it is needed everywhere in the world, here is what japan did with what i shared with them:

Lots of fun to an intelligent person, i have everything ready, i just need to motor put on professionally

I have all the gears, the usb port and the clock, i just need to motor put on professionally
AND it charges solar panels

lots of fun

do you have a photo? did you mean to share a link ?
it is super simple, I just have no skills to make it look nice

here is what japan did after i told them how to complete it
http://www.yankodesign.com/2011/02/01/spring-gear-motor-energy/

China also made a model, i have a video of the one I made but I cant download it from this computer

I want it to be completed so I can sell it

If you can complete it and send me a selling price I want it many because it charged my hand drill and charges my cellphone and batteries

i used a 8 day clock spring

I used a maxon geared motor

I used tamiya kids toy gears

I used a clock frame

I used a usb port

if you email me at nottryingenough@gmail.com

I can send you video from my email

but really when i say making it was very simple for a machinist he completed it in 10 minutes because I had all the pieces

all he did was put one gear on the chime of a clock and attached the motor and the usb and it instantly started working

if your interested I promise you can complete it in under 10 minutes
as long as i have all the pieces

I am in toronto, i made a clock charge batteries. My only problem is mounting them motor to make the piece look professional. I had a machinist do it once but the piece was stolen faster then i left his store (it made me really depressed) if anyone will make it look professional, i know it is needed everywhere in the world, here is what japan did with what i shared with them:

Lots of fun to an intelligent person, i have everything ready, i just need to motor put on professionally

I have all the gears, the usb port and the clock, i just need to motor put on professionally
AND it charges solar panels

lots of fun
Huh? Am I the only one who doesn't understand what he is talking about?
Randy

Huh? Am I the only one who doesn't understand what he is talking about?
Randy
I understand his idea. I'm trying not to be negative. But in my mind the mecanics of the components he uses seem limiting. Then again sounds like spam. Posted in multiple threads about exactly the same idea that is on the web site he shared.

Jack

Back