Distractions

There is no way I could work at that lathe with that going on outside.....way to big of distraction.

Of course, there's no way I could run the back-hoe and not watch what was happening on the lathe in the window either......

-brino

Might just have been what he was doing when he took out the roof...

OUCH , all about learning he hard way. What I hate is the wife sneaking into the shop and start talking before I know she's there. Nothing makes me jump any higher. Or use to think I trained her not to now after doing it to her a few times. Hate distractions.

wife opens garage door to spy on me....shuts door quietly

like to sit down at table for lunch, blood dripping on table...

sort of like a movie, what happened!!

wifey is handy for first aid

Charl

for some reason the wife dose not care for my first aid. A role of paper towel and a role of black electrical tape. But hey they work. Wipe it off with the towel, and if need be fold a piece to cover, then wrap in black electrical tape. Stays put and keeps things out of it (unless it eats away the glue on the tape)

It's fun walking into the house with blood dripping . Scared my wife once , I stood up from an office chair and hit my head on the corner of a drawer on my snap on condo box ,,large,, , . Well it gashed above my eye into my hairline. Heads bleed ALOT and easy it seems.
Just another distraction.

Yea a head bleeds real nice. Fighting with my Sister over a latter when young, I wound up hitting her on top of the head with an aluminum later. Little cut maybe an inch, but blood all over the place, Doctor wanted to know how I managed it. He broke 3 needles trying to stich it up.

Good one for you what happens when someone dumps a hand full of salt into a big cut.

Back