Fat Kid And A Mattress

GA Gyro

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
This is from a different forum...
Thought it just too good to not share:

I was on a two lane road the speed limit is 45 miles/hr. and I was coming up to a red light when the light changed. The car at the light did not move right away and I was still approaching.
What I am about to tell you is the Lords truth. I see what I thought was a mirage, there is this Red Nissan Altima with a mattress on top with a large kid about 16 easily 260lbs on top of the mattress on top of the car! eeek.gif The light had turned but I think the driver was texting and did not respond to the changed light. A car in the other lane ahead of me passed the Red Altima and I guess that caught the driver attention. The kid on the roof was holding on to the edges of the open window door, off like a shot the driver accelerates lurk5.gif I am following I am not sure but I think the mattress had twine just one wrapped around through the windows. Soon we are approaching 45 miles or so per/hr. The kid just was holding on head buried into the new mattress. The mattress catches air! The fat kid and mattress separate from the Altima. (He has just learned some of the laws of physics) drops onto the road (mattress on the pavement) and slides to a stop. I stop back far enough so if I get rear ended I would not run him over I can't believe how lucky he just was. He gets up stands there with a stunned look faint.gif the Altima finally realizes it lost it's cargo. The kid pulls the mattress to the side of the road and I start to bust up because he is fine. I just took off, shaking my head, needed to get to another job.

eeek.gif

eeek.gif

lurk5.gif

lurk5.gif

faint.gif

faint.gif

Who needs reality shows. "Normal life" can be endlessly entertaining. Mike

This is from a different forum...
Thought it just too good to not share:

I was on a two lane road the speed limit is 45 miles/hr. and I was coming up to a red light when the light changed. The car at the light did not move right away and I was still approaching.
What I am about to tell you is the Lords truth. I see what I thought was a mirage, there is this Red Nissan Altima with a mattress on top with a large kid about 16 easily 260lbs on top of the mattress on top of the car! eeek.gif The light had turned but I think the driver was texting and did not respond to the changed light. A car in the other lane ahead of me passed the Red Altima and I guess that caught the driver attention. The kid on the roof was holding on to the edges of the open window door, off like a shot the driver accelerates lurk5.gif I am following I am not sure but I think the mattress had twine just one wrapped around through the windows. Soon we are approaching 45 miles or so per/hr. The kid just was holding on head buried into the new mattress. The mattress catches air! The fat kid and mattress separate from the Altima. (He has just learned some of the laws of physics) drops onto the road (mattress on the pavement) and slides to a stop. I stop back far enough so if I get rear ended I would not run him over I can't believe how lucky he just was. He gets up stands there with a stunned look faint.gif the Altima finally realizes it lost it's cargo. The kid pulls the mattress to the side of the road and I start to bust up because he is fine. I just took off, shaking my head, needed to get to another job.

There goes another warning for the label on the mattress...Do not ride on top of mattress while loosely tied to the top of a moving vehicle! :angry no:

eeek.gif

eeek.gif

lurk5.gif

lurk5.gif

faint.gif

faint.gif

Worked with a guy who had a friend do that. Car hit a bump, kid and mattress flipped up and over, kid landed upside down on His head and broke is neck killing Him dead on the spot. Laws changed in Ohio over this.

Humans make terrible hold downs .

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

Stupid usually hurts....Lucky fat kid with built in airbag.

I saw two guys blowing up a large inflatable pool at the minimart. It was turned upside down over top of their car. The driver only had about 2"to see out the windshield. An accident looking for a place to happen.

This some fun crap. I was out in my workshop last winter and heard a lot of noise. I opened the door and looked toward the nearest hose , which is a good quarter of a mile away. Just then a Big Bang and a cloud of dust. The dips**ts front breaks had locked up on his old van and he spun the tires till one blew out?
Makes you. Scratch your head.
Thanks ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Back