Get Ready

gi_984

Active User
Registered
Like many here, I buy a lot of stuff from Enco. Especially when they mail out the discount codes. I have a shopping cart ready to go at Enco. I'm hoping they will e-mail a discount code out for Independence Day or later this month.
If you get a discount code via e-mail please post it ASAP! Hopefully we all get our orders/shopping carts ready and we get one more good discount before they shut down!

Like many here, I buy a lot of stuff from Enco. Especially when they mail out the discount codes. I have a shopping cart ready to go at Enco. I'm hoping they will e-mail a discount code out for Independence Day or later this month.
If you get a discount code via e-mail please post it ASAP! Hopefully we all get our orders/shopping carts ready and we get one more good discount before they shut down!
Well, hope for the best. Both Enco and MSC have been shipping from the same warehouses for many years. There is no reason for them to need to have a fire sale. At this point Enco is no longer trying to retain customers. I will be a bit surprised if they have any more decent discounts before they go away, but we'll see. I hope I am wrong...

I fired what may be my last order to Enco yesterday. I had been waiting for a discount + free shipping but it didn't seem like it was going to happen. At least I got free shipping on my over $49 order. Although they say they will continue to have special sales in addition to the loyal Enco customer discount, I expect it will be for larger orders following the MSC practice.

The free shipping for orders over $49 expires next week, according to the statement given when I applied it to my order, although the sales flyer says it ended yesterday.

I'm not expecting it but will be ready. Lets hope someone at Enco wants to offer a Independence Day sale.

Back