Help identifying books of note

My opinion only guys but I fail to see a single book in the lot that I either don’t already have or would like to get by the time I retire. As a hobby machinist (kindergarten level) I would think of that pic as a “best of” or “gold standard” reference library with only Moores “Holes, Contours and Surfaces” and Connely s “Machine Tool Reconditioning” the only two notable titles missing. Grab the lot if you can and if you don’t want them set us up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for take it all. From the ones I recognize it looks like a good selection.

I prefer books to watching long-winded youtube videos.

And what you have are ALL the books you need.
As previously stated, I too will gladly buy the set from you...

Thank you all. Another guy picked some he wanted first then I got the rest. I have no idea which ones he took. I’ll go through them eventually and share any I don’t keep.

I have a 'library', guys ask if this or that have value. Value is mostly individual, not the monetary issue alone; how much do you want to learn?

edit 30 Jun
Coupled to that; a personal 'library' should be cataloged, an easy job in excel. I list title by subject not pronouns or adjectives; ie "The Workbook for Grinders" is alpha-listed as "Grinders, The Workbook for". A Crtl-F search for 'Grinders' will find alike words about different grinding techniques. It also combines them when additional titles are entered, then a 'A-Z' sort performed.
The listing includes author, edition, publisher and date. This applies to single or multiple individual texts. They are further broken down by whether a machine manual, reference text, etc.

Last edited:
Back