Horrible Freight Red Tag

Dang throw a 20% off coupon on top of that and its hard to go wrong.

Ok, where do you get the 20 percent off coupon. I keep seeing them But have not found how to get them.

If you use a product coupon for the purchase you are not supposed to be able to use the additional 20% off. With that said, sometimes they let me take the additional 20% off and sometimes they will not. Occasionally, the register will reject the 20% off for the item with another coupon and apply it to something that doesn't have a coupon. Check the on-line price, it may be on sale (without a coupon) the sale price with the 20% off may be a better deal. Many times the on-line price is better than the in-store price.

Yup around here you can't stack a 20% coupon on top of another coupon, the system will reject it. Around here you also can't use 20% coupon on any type of tool box or tool cart unless a manager overrides it.

I'm not sure you can't on toolboxes now. The coupons don't say that anymore.

ETA: It still says it on the web page tho.

Last edited:
Unfortunately those 20% off coupons no longer work on the machine tools like the mini mill. Read the fine print.

Harbor Freight.... pfffffft..... might as well buy from anyone else.

I buy very little from them any more. Their prices have tripled so it isn't a deal anymore. I usually just mail order from eBay. To my door so I don't even pay gas.

Back