I Have Been Missing A Lot

Mark_f

Registered
Registered
I have not been on the forum much lately and I don't know when it will be better. I am back in the hospital again. Many of you know I have some heart problems and recently suffered a second stroke. I was just getting back to the shop a little and had to go back in the hospital Saturday with some heart problems. I use my phone to check the forum as much as I can ( it ain't as easy as the computer). I will be watching here and hope to start some projects soon, when I get home again.

Get outta here and get better. Bottom line --- Your health is more important that keeping up here and getting stressed out. We will still be here when you return. Get well soo my friend. I will put you on my prayer list.

"Billy G"

Mark, don't worry about us here. Holler when you need something from one of us, if we can help in any way. We'll be right here.

Get yourself fixed up and back to an even keel!

Thank you all for the prayers and encouragement. Reading what you all are doing is about all I got to do in here.....cause it is REALLY BORING!..I feel pretty good. They have all but turned me inside out with tests. I working at going home. Thank you all.

Hope you are better soon, All of us are wishing you the best. You get better, you need your health taken care of first, and other things will take care until them. You can always give us a shout and we will do what we can for you.

Back