Igaging Absolute Dro Defulting To Mm

CrossSlide

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
My Igaging AbsoluteDro Plus has started defaulting to MM instead of INches. I have three of them on my mill and all of a sudden one of them returns to MM every time I hit the Origin button. There is also a blinking “B” in the upper right corner that my other DROs don’t have. I’m sure I accidently hit the wrong button to have this happen but I can’t figure out how to get it back to normal.

Is there a way to totally reset this DRO? Thanks

I would guess that by the "B" you should first try a new battery. I also have three of the Igaging units on mill and when they start acting up I always try a new battery first thing. With the "B" it for sure is a battery. I always have batterys on hand for these so when it happens I'm ready for it. Good Luck.

Are you using the OEM readouts? I don't have the Absolute system but for my Igaging readouts, when the battery connection is broken, they can reset to mm. I believe that mm is the default setting. Check the contacts in the battery compartment; you may have a bad contact. Also, try a new battery. The flashing b could mean low battery.

Sure would be nice if they had a real manual somewhere. :mad:

Back