Igaging Magnetic Scales/DRO?

Splat

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
So reading about DRO's I found out about Igaging's magnetic scale DRO system. Here's a link to them. Grizzly and Eagle America sells them and they're pretty darn cheap. I've seen a few guys give positive reviews on them. For the home shop they seem like they would be good enough (subjective, I know). Anyone using these and how do you like them? Thanks.

I don't have them on my mill them on mu 13" South Bend They are great for the price. The mill will be next if I can figure where to put them.

My mill is a K & T Milwaukee built in Feb, 1942 It has the built in power feeds.

Paul

Guys, thanks for all the info and links. Looks like a sweet deal for us home mad metalers. :biggrin: My order's on the way!

The 2 I tried and returned were plus and minus 3 thousands :(
Randy

I put them on my mill (all 3 axis) and they have been a great addition makes things a lot easier sometimes. I got mine thru Amazon for about the same price but FREE shipping.

Good Luck

Well, I can't believe it! They're on the big brown truck out for delivery now. Ordered yesterday morning from Grizzly and should have them today. Gee, and I had some yard work lined up for today. :thinking::biggrin:

I had some honey doos but I'm in the shop something just have to wait sometimes.:biggrin:
aul

Eagle America has the originals at a great price
Gizzly shows a much higher price, but the readout units look nicer.

Back