New Guy Here But Not Online

So are discussions allowed about Chinese lathes, machines and modifications on those? I need to ask and if they are not allowed I will head on down the road. Thanks for letting me in the door.
They are not only allowed, but they are encouraged! There are many members here that are in situations similar to yours, and others that purchase small machines in order to get started in this hobby at a reasonable cost. We all know and accept that some of these small machines have a little room for improvement and become very capable machines with just a few relatively easy modifications. Due to this, we highly encourage that people with these machines post their questions as well as their modification projects and experiences so that others can benefit from them as well.

Posts have been deleted in the past when someone 'attacked' a certain brand of machinery or machinery from a certain country, and that policy will continue in the future. An old adage that my mother taught me is firmly followed here: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." If anyone here EVER sees a post where that is not followed, we staff members want to know about it. All anyone has to do is click on the little 'Report' button that appears in each and every post.

With all of that said, welcome to H-M!

Back