New Years Resolution Time....

expressline99

Registered
Registered
Aside from eating better, getting exercise and being more kind. We all need to do those things. Anyone have any thing they are going to try to accomplish?

My plans so far...

1. Clean off the workbench! There are several projects there I need to organize.
2. Stay focused! My project list grows everyday and it seems like I just make more before finishing any!
3. This is really attached to #2, finish several things on the project list...fix and rehab the bridgeport, put the painted pinball cabinet and parts back together, finish the 11 year old project of the gingery power hacksaw(almost finished that last year but can't get the slide straight enough not to bind), put the tri-fuel converter on the generator, start the rehab on the 1954 Seeburg Jukebox.
4. Try to help someone on this board with what skills I do have. (I've got a long way to go.)

I'm sure there are other things I've got to add.

Happy New Year!
Paul B.

Top of the list is to be here for 2018. Next is get the winter home ready to sell, finish and move into the new shop space back home, kitchen addition, deck, and care takers apartment on the CO house (all honey do's). Then I get 2-3 yrs to play in the shop before starting are new earth sheltered house. The last thing you want is nothing to do the day before you die. :) Mike

Top of the list is to be here for 2018. Next is get the winter home ready to sell, finish and move into the new shop space back home, kitchen addition, deck, and care takers apartment on the CO house (all honey do's). Then I get 2-3 yrs to play in the shop before starting are new earth sheltered house. The last thing you want is nothing to do the day before you die. :) Mike

That's why you have to have those lists! Never run out of things to do. Boredom is biggest killer. Last time I rehabbed this house it took eight years. Lol :)

i had a new years resolution , and then shortly before midnight a friend i haven't seen in at least 15 years knocked on my door with a magnum of Dom perignon
being both a cheap skate and normally a non drinker my thrifty nature got the better of me and i couldn't bear to see what must have been a $400 bottle of fizzy wine go to waste .
after 4 glasses i seem to have forgotten what in the heck my resolution was .... i know i had one .

i haven't ever drank wine or champagne before ... maybe it was the bubbles but it was the first thing with alcohol in it that i enjoyed how it tastes .

i had a new years resolution , and then shortly before midnight a friend i haven't seen in at least 15 years knocked on my door with a magnum of Dom perignon
being both a cheap skate and normally a non drinker my thrifty nature got the better of me and i couldn't bear to see what must have been a $400 bottle of fizzy wine go to waste .
after 4 glasses i seem to have forgotten what in the heck my resolution was .... i know i had one .

i haven't ever drank wine or champagne before ... maybe it was the bubbles but it was the first thing with alcohol in it that i enjoyed how it tastes .

I love champagne but only when someone brings it! So I don't have it very often and not at all last year.

Perhaps that was your resolution and its complete already! :)

Just a little out there info. The average glass of Champagne has 20,000,000 bubbles in it. Happy New Year, Mike

I have never had a work bench that was clean with nothing on it. Just built one for my son, eight foot long, not even two months old, it's covered with my stuff! My poor son has no chance of using it without cleaning something off of it! What can I say.

To slow down on everything that's stealing my shop time, and finnish the shop

Sent from somwhere in east Texas by Jake!

Back