One shot oiler

12bolts

Global Moderator
Registered
The one shot oiler for my mill has broken a couple of mounts, and the case and lid are both cracked and leak oil. The casting is just some cheap and nasty pot metal and beyond repair. All the innards are good and it still pumps oil but the reservoir is scrap.
IMG_5169.jpg IMG_5168.jpg

Any suggestions for reusing the guts somehow, or hooking up a different method of oiling to the manifold that I have now.

Cheers Phil

IMG_5169.jpg IMG_5168.jpg

Hi brucer, that does look exactly like it.
But here we encounter the problem of ebay. Item location USA, ships to...USA :mad:
Search ebay Australia for manual pump oiler, zero found.

Cheers Phil

Thanks Brucer, I have sent them an email. See what comes back.

...If not, there was a thread on here....where people in the US put their hand up and said they would receive a package and then re-post to Aus.

Ummm, errrr, yeah, cough cough, that was started by me me :eek:

Cheers Phil

Looks very much like a Bijur system on my clone. Tried a distributor there for them?

Interesting link on the subject:

http://www.cnccookbook.com/CCMilllOneShot.htm

Found this on some forum. Can't remember which one now, but it was dated back in January this year:

Hello Everyone! Anyone having a hard time finding Bijur Delimon central lube pumps and components please let me help you. I stock these products. Could build injectors, test and ship out fast. Bijur injectors could replace Vogel and any off shore brand.
Please e mail me at jisspecialty@gmail.com Tel: 1 905 948-8408 Thank you.
web site: www.jisspecialty.com

Back