Prayers for me

talkingmonkey

Active User
Registered
Seems awkward to request prayers for myself, but just found out I have cancer. I need all the help I can get.

Oh my!!! Very sorry to hear. I hope it is curable/treatable. All the positive thoughts I can muster up for you on a daily basis.

Jesus has already defeated sickness--I will pray with you to accept his promise---Dave

Prayers sent, let's hope its something that can be dealt with. Keep strong.

Jeff,
So sorry to hear you have to deal with this.
I have just said a prayer for you.

Dan

Some scriptures to consider, as our Almighty Father does care for us and is aware of our sufferings.

Trust in him at all times, O people.
Before him pour out YOUR heart.
God is a refuge for us. (PS 62:8)

Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be anxious, for I am your God. I will fortify you, yes, I will help you, I will really hold on to you with my right hand of righteousness. (IS 41:10)

“Jehovah is near to those that are broken at heart; and those who are crushed in spirit he saves.”—PSALM 34:18.

“I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, the One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I myself will help you.’”—ISAIAH 41:13.

God “will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.”—Revelation 21:4.

I know your life seems to be spinning out of control right now. Take a deep breath......breathing is good. :)) Research the best treatment, then find the best doctor to do that treatment. You can beat this thing!

Prayers sent.

Steve - Eleven year survivor

Prayers sent asking that God grant you strength and peace at this difficult time.

Terry S. 4 year survivor.

It feels awkward to everyone. You have what ever you need, just ask. Prayers go out to you and all involved.

"Billy G"

Back