Prayers for me

Seems awkward to request prayers for myself, but just found out I have cancer. I need all the help I can get.

Sorry to learn of your cancer. Hope they caught it in time. There is always hope.

I am going on five years of treatment for mine.

Seems awkward to request prayers for myself, but just found out I have cancer. I need all the help I can get.

I will .... Dont usually give medical advise to strangers but cantron may help .

the few i know that used it died from something else... One 11 yrs later at 79 .

god bless.

Talkingmonkey,

Do not feel awkward about asking for us to pray for you, We are all brothers in our hobby Machinists family, When the medical folks tell you, You have cancer, your brain goes numb,& you stop thinking rationally, But say a prayer for yourself & seek help from he who saves, We are all thinking of you at this time, & also praying for the folks around you in your family that they may give you comfort & support also
We all hope the outcome for you will be positive Six years ago I was diagnosed with cancer but so far it has been beaten I also think that the power of prayer helped Dear Lord may your healing be for our brother Talking monkey who at this time feels he is in a lonely place Keep us all informed of your progress.

Prayers sent

Just said a prayer for you and your family will keep you in out prayers.

Paul

My wife and I pray daily for all the victims of cancer. You've being prayed for before you even knew it. Now we have a name. Cancer is not the end. I curse the cancer in your body and command it to die, cease to be. I speak healing and restoration from the top of your head to the soles of your feet, In the Name of Jesus Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end of all things. Praying for the grace for you to receive all He purchased for us on the cross.

You are now on my prayer list. It is a tough road to travel having cancer. I know, as I am one of the few who survived pancreatic cancer over twenty years ago. All the best. SSK

My prayers are with you. When you are first told you have cancer it takes your breath away and makes you numb. I was told that 10 years ago and I'm cancer free today. Look at all the options and never give up hope.

Back