prototrak plus

chip slinger you are correct other than the last step is missing from manual that states push restore and abs set . without that i couldn't get it to clear memory .

chip slinger you are correct other than the last step is missing from manual that states push restore and abs set . without that i couldn't get it to clear memory .
Ah, I see. You have to get used to ABS SET and INC SET acting like an ENTER key. And yes, RESTORE is like your exit key.

played with it a ton yesterday and i must say its awesome for what i need . i just put a marker in collet and ran a bunch of programs and i worked perfect . its gonna make my life easy .

I'm not completely sure but I think you can set the tool # as 0 or just hit set as long as your entering the tool diameter that you're going to use. Having the tool diameter assigned to a specific tool number simplifies having to type in the decimal diameter everytime.
I think that will work. Just curious does the data get loaded to a cassette tape or does it have a computer.

PS I have some manuals for TRAK if you need more info.

Last edited:
Back