Pump Oil Can Prints

rwm

Robert
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Here are the prints for the pump oil can I made, pictured below.
Many thanks to Bill for the time and effort he spent drawing these up from my previous diagrams.

2pSm8K873rDfuY57fASXUNy7nY1sM6hxZOrpTzxbDVXOFsukY90IEraVExQnnVTNfyemo12YsV9mNVthE=w1902-h1075-no.jpg

AAAAAAAAHo4%2Fwe8SnkIMa-4%2Fw1566-h886-no%2F15%252B-%252B1&hash=c7446223dd6d8715cd3db38db5a88b39.jpg

Here is a link to the build thread that has a lot of detailed information and assembly instructions:

http://www.hobby-machinist.com/threads/oil-can-2.30936/

Enjoy,
Robert

Attachments

• Oil Can Rev 3-14-2015.pdf
    423.1 KB · Views: 5,131
Last edited:
Thanks R
I am going to have to give it a try.
Randy

Just as a note. You may notice some of the text in the lower blocks of the print border do not look right. That happened when I converted to pdf for some strange reason. But if there is anything not legible on any print let me know and I can get you the information needed.

That's beautiful! Does it work as good as it looks?

It works great! No leaks at all! One of them loses prime after it sits for a few days and it takes a couple of pumps to get it going. I think if I polished the inlet valve seat that would correct this minor problem. Obviously the brass tarnishes so if you really want a nice one do it in stainless if you have the capability. May actually be cheaper than brass but the soldering is a pain.
R

Cool! Eagle Number 66 is back brand new!

Bernie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply.. it's a wonderful piece you've crafted!

This is cool. Wanted one of these oilers but couldn't find any. Know can make my own.

I was referred to this post from a you tube video. Nice oilers. I cant wait to make one.

Back