Recommended Places to purchase quality Carbide End Mills?

All Industrial sells pretty good no name end mills. They frequently have them in lots of 4 , 5 or 10 on ebay at good prices with fast shipping. They do not in my experience have the high end hi helix, variable flute jobbies but their prices on conventional end mills is very good, especially the ones under 1/2" Here is an example
https://www.ebay.com/itm/6-PCS-2-FLUTE-SOLID-CARBIDE-1-8-DIAMETER-END-MILL-X-1-2-LOC-X-1-1-2-OAL-BIT/131431898159?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
Just checked out their Ebay store. Wow, some great deals. Not easy to find (search) stuff, but worth browsing. I ordered a boring bar set--I'm skeptical but figured I'd give it a shot. Thanks!

Before you think the carbide end mill will be better just because it’s carbide and for that reason you must go out and buy carbide end mills. Please first step back and think it out. Your machine must be rigid, have the proper spindle speed, flood coolant would be nice…to name a few. Lacking any of these requirements will just end up with a damaged carbide end mill. I have a six flute 1/2” cobalt that I have used for years!!! And it’s still cutting!!! I can’t say that for any of my carbide. The cobalt will out cut and out last carbide in my shop…Dave
endmillcutter.jpg

Last edited:
Just checked out their Ebay store. Wow, some great deals. Not easy to find (search) stuff, but worth browsing. I ordered a boring bar set--I'm skeptical but figured I'd give it a shot. Thanks!

Being in central California you will like their standard shipping. I live in northern California and my orders arrive in two to three days.

Being in central California you will like their standard shipping. I live in northern California and my orders arrive in two to three days.
I'm in the Bay Area so I should get similar delivery times to you I'm guessing.

Back