Shars 5% discount trick

DAT510

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I've tested this a couple of times and it appears to be consistent.

What I've found is if you log in to your account ( you need an account to do this) and then place items in your cart, but do not purchase them. You will start getting email reminders from Shars, that there are un-purchased items in your cart. If you wait typically 48-72 hours, they will send you another email with a 5% off coupon.

Hope this works for others.

Last edited:
Well poop. I just went on line and ordered some stuff last night. Next time I'll wait and try this.

So I have verified this is consistent. Within 48 hours of placing an item in "Signed in Account" Cart, you will get an email with a 5% discount if you haven't yet purchased the item. I've started just putting an item in the cart to get the discount, so when I really do have an order to place, I don't have to wait 48 hours. (The code is still valid if you added items to your cart after you get the code.)

Yes, I could wait for the occasional 20% discount coupon, but sometime I need something sooner.

BTW, Shars sent out an Independence Day 20% Coupon. July 1 -6th

Coupon Code: boomboom20

I have discovered that some of their stuff is cheaper on E-bay under their "discount-machine" seller name.

True. Sometimes it's also the other way around, especially when certain of their ebay items have crazy shipping costs.

Ditto on their eBay store. I have tested it several times and their eBay store wins out.

Back