There's a Reason Why It's Called a Morse Taper....

Problem I have & I know I'm not alone (hopefully) is I buy back ups for backups for certain things I know or feel won't be available or easy to get later on if/when I need another. It's a disease or I'm just mentally ill. :big grin:
I hope that disease doesn't effect your memory to the point that you forget where you can get back ups for the backups for the backups ! You know who to call ! ;):big grin:

My problem would be remembering where the heck I stored those backups ;)

As others have pointed out, the very best way to find a lost item is to order a replacement. The original item will magically appear within 24 hours of hitting "Buy it."

snipped; a quote of darkzero but applies to every one of us with more than one place of storage.
Dummy me had to go out & buy a replacement right away. And after I got home dummy me found a spare used one in a drawer that I had no idea I had!

Sure that we all have things pulling us in every direction, yet beginning an inventory is easier today than it will be next Thursday, right?
I'm using excel. Once accustomed to maintaining strict nomenclature and precedence, it gets easier.
Don't worry about alphabetizing, there is a sort function - providing you've followed those two facets.
I'm lightyears from completion but 1st save is in my phone. Saved a small fortune not buying "cool" that'll turn out duplicate.

Good news "OCD and early onset CRS" are sedated by TAS.

Back