Tony Wells Needs Our Help!

Hi Tony, I just made a contribution directly to your email through PayPal. As I mentioned, I have been able to learn a great deal from this site and feel the least I can do is give something back to those who helped make it happen. Wishing you a speedy recovery from up here in Canada... As a father of young kids I can imagine how tough this must be. All the best!

There has been some confusion on the email address. My apologies. Miscommunication between Nelson and I, I believe. Either tc.wells@live.com (notice the extra period) or tcwells@hotmail.com (no extra period....had that account since the origin of HoTMaiL, for all you Geeks out there. Since there seems to be more trouble with the live.com address, I suggest we abandon trying it. The hotmail address is working fine as far as I know.

And By the way......you guys are the greatest! I can never repay the kindness I have been shown, but please believe me, it is very much appreciated and it is something I will always treasure. And I will remember when I am able to do the same for someone else.

Tony check the live account as I sent you some money last night. It shows in my Paypal account so it should be there.

Thanks, LL.....I appreciate it!

Brooks, I'll check on yours specifically and let you know. If you used it without the "." in there tc . wells it won't go through, but you should have received a bounce notice on it. If you didn't it's probably fine.

eddyde thanks for the tutorial it worked fine using tc.wells@live.com as the address I hate computers they all should be operated by a hammer the larger the better bill

I would sure like to help out, but the Go Fund Me is still not working and I do not have a Pay Pal account.

I tried to give money to the GoFundMe site and it said that the organizer needs to contact them over some issue. Alternatively, Tony, you could send me a Paypal request. I will not start a Paypal account again (saga) but I can pay as a guest.

What about EMTs? If you do your banking online, there should be an option for you to transfer an amount to an email address. You set up a password that you only give to the recipient.
The recipient gets an email saying there is money waiting and follows the instructions to deposit the money, has to give the password.
It is bank to bank. It costs the sender a fee of $1 but the recipient usually has no fees to pay.
It sounds complicated but it isn't. No PayPal or GoFundMe involved.
Let me know if you want more details, its the way to go.

Last edited:
Tony do you think it's wise to give your home address in case someone wants to send you a check directly?
I used PayPal but some folks are not hooked up on it...?
Mark Silva
PS nice x-ray, the airport will have fun with you!

Back