Um - I Think I'll Pass On This "endmill"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprman

Active User
Registered
I suppose if you spun this fast enough it would create a tapered side-wall cut but the finish might be a little rough. (Ahh- Craig's list!)

IMG_2651.jpg

Last edited:
Ya but great for plunge milling..:(

David

Hey I'm looking for one of those! Hard to find a tapered shank rougher with the soft bottom that wont scratch your work if you drop it. Really though you have to give the seller some credit, it was probably some poor soul digging through a deceased loved ones workshop and trying to sort everything out to sell and well you know the rest of the story. :anon:

I'd be more worried about tapping a hole with that monster! There's not enough of me to twist on that!!!

You guys are just to fussy, its never been used for Pete's sake! Wonder how much other stuff the kids are selling??

That's what I was wondering. Lol, play and get a great deal on the unknowledgable and ignorant. A penny saved is a penny saved!

Maybe he can try to sell it to a cnc guy as a thread mill ;-)

Randy

This is what has happened since our high schools dropped industrial arts. No association to a threaded hole that a bolt screws in to.... this is tragically sad... this person has no clue what this 'thing' is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back