Waiting on an employer to make a decision!

DAN_IN_MN

Active User
Registered
Hay guys, we could use some prayer. We're on our last leg. I had a job interview on this last Monday the 7th and was told that a decision was going to be made by the end of the week which is today. Just looked at the clock and it looks like the week has just ended. It's 5:00 pm. I got an email and was told they're still working on making the decision. I think I'm up against 3-6 other guys.

Please pray for peace! The bills are closing in and we really could use this job! When we moved where we're living, I had a good job. Things changed. We live out in the country and have to drive a fair distance to get to good jobs. This one is around 25 miles away.

Sorry if this post is a little scattered. It probably matches my brain right now!

Also, if anyone knows of someone who needs CAD drawing done.

A simple click on the like will mean a lot!

Hay guys, we could use some prayer. We're on our last leg. I had a job interview on this last Monday the 7th and was told that a decision was going to be made by the end of the week which is today. Just looked at the clock and it looks like the week has just ended. It's 5:00 pm. I got an email and was told they're still working on making the decision. I think I'm up against 3-6 other guys.

Please pray for peace! The bills are closing in and we really could use this job! When we moved where we're living, I had a good job. Things changed. We live out in the country and have to drive a fair distance to get to good jobs. This one is around 25 miles away.

Sorry if this post is a little scattered. It probably matches my brain right now!

Also, if anyone knows of someone who needs CAD drawing done.

A simple click on the like will mean a lot!

Keep the faith man!
start the chain here!

Bernie

Wish you good luck on the job search and any future endeavors! If the job doesn't pan out, have you thought of doing a kickstarter or something like that? I imagine most people in this forum are very creative individuals so you should be able to either start something cool or pair up with people to start something kickstarter worthy!

Not saying this is the ultimate solution, as the only one I tried didn't go through. But I have seen plenty of individuals needing to open up a machine shop after their idea was successfully funded!

Anyway, wish you good luck in any path you may pursue!

Dan--we are praying that your job continues or that you find a better job close---Dave and Norma

dan, I hope the absence of a reply today means your still waiting and still have a chance. . . good luck.

Thanks guys! Just what I needed!

I contacted them via email on Friday, and a decision still hadn't been reached. We'll see what Monday holds!

Hang in there, Dan. Hope it all goes well.

Many of us have been down that road. It is not easy, and things often seem bleak, but keep thinking positive, and keep moving forward. Help from God and help from others both make a difference!

Well, that job looks like it's dead end. Tomorrow morning I have a phone interview with a company that sells and makes CNC equipment. Mills, lathes and the works. I had applied like 5-6 years ago with this company for a CAD position. This time it's for mechanical assembly. I've done both.

The phone interview is at 9:00 tomorrow morning. Prayers please!

I have no idea of what pay scale this company is at. It would be nice to be working at a living wage at some point in my life again.

Don't give up Dan, prayers for you and your family sent!

David

It has always been said that you must give God something to bless......so keep on doing your part. Look for the job, and don't stop. You'll find one. There is always work for people who really want it. Even more for the people who need it. Even if at some point you must work at something less than ideal, always keep the options open. Nothing says we have to be miserable at our work.

It has also be said, and I like this one, that God will support the high cost of living, but not the cost of high living. He feeds the birds and clothes the lilies of the field, and does not allow the righteous to go hungry.

Back