Where To Buy Er25 Bearing Nut?

Zoltan

Active User
Registered
I've been trying to find a place in the USA to buy an ER25 ball bearing nut, but haven't been able to find a single place. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Those are the bearing types. The first 3 links are all the same part. All Lyndex ER nuts are bearing type standard.

Not to get off-topic, but are there any any ER20 nuts with SAE threads? I really want to make an air bearing/spindex (2n1) fixture for the surface grinder and want to use ER collets, however my South Bend can't cut metric threads.... (That bites me more than I wish to admit)

As far as I know, the industry standard for ER nuts & collet chucks is metric threads & dimensions.

If your worthy of making that fixture why can't you just make your own nut...... same dilemma here, Atlas lathe can't metric thread, you sorta can but it's still sorta...

I made a special arbor that had a thread on it for a ER32 nut. I manage to play with the gearing on my 9" SBL to get a thread pitch very close for the metric thread on the nut. I recall the error was like .003" in 1". It was still working fine when I sold the mill!

ER Collet systems originated in Europe. All have metric threads. Try MariTool for the nut you require Zoltan. Their stuff is all USA made. Andre, at your request they may make the nuts for you.

https://www.maritool.com/

"Billy G"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back