Wife

I have good one, also.
Two true stories.
I started to remodel our first home and needed some tools. So, off we went to the woodworker's store to shop. I spent about $1500 on a planer, jointer, some saw stands. While we stood at the register she kept trying to get me to buy more. Pointing around the store "Sure you don't need that? How about one of those?..." I think she could have gotten about three marriage proposals right then and there at the register.

One year for Christmas she went into the local bait/tackle store to but me a new bass rod and reel. The clerk asked what kind of fishing and where - "bass in the river" was her answer. How much do you want to spend? "I don't know, money isn't a problem" was her answer. All heads turned and looked at her again. In reality, I don't think she knew how much that answer could've cost. I have to credit the salesman for not taking advantage of her.
She's always been very good to me when I'm buying tools

She didn’want The space, she thought I would like the room, but i’ Happy here .like I said ‘ this way I can only pack so much in here.
She’s went to mi’ southern ind ‘ w.va all picking up machines. Her only question is how many clothes do I need to take.
Thanks ron

Back