Fisher lift .Some Assembly Required

ltlvt

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
I finally got this beast put together well enough to see what modifications I need to do to make it do all the jobs I have for it. I have noticed there are not any videos of people using it to lift the rear of their mowers. Now I understand why. I want to be able to change the oil on my Dixon without taking the Starter off to get to the oil drain tube. Looks like that is still going to be the fastest and easiest way for me to do it. hope you enjoy the video but by all means be aware the assembly of this thing can be a hazardous to your fingers.

How do you like the Dixon mower? I bought a Hustler last year, and they look the same. I find its a killer on my back. Always go back to my John Deere.
The zero turns are so much faster though.
Take care,
Martin

How do you like the Dixon mower? I bought a Hustler last year, and they look the same. I find its a killer on my back. Always go back to my John Deere.
The zero turns are so much faster though.
Take care,
Martin
It is the best. I have had this one for 16 years and still going strong. My first one was in 1995 and had the cone drive. I will never own another mower that is not ZTR. My son has one of the "Bad Boy" mowers and I mowed his lawn with it once and sadly all ZTR's are not the same. My back was killing me when I used it. I'm pretty sure it may have something to do with the wheelbase length. My Dixon is longer than the "Bad Boy" and my Dixon does not hurt my back. I'm not sure if you can even still buy Dixon mowers anymore. There are so many "Copy Cat" mowers now days that are cheaply made Dixon may have thrown in the towel.

Back