04-How to Extend Your Donation Level for 1 more Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
My Sustaining Membership is expiring soon. Follow along with the steps below to learn how to extend your donation level membership for another year. You can also follow these instructions to start a donation level membership if you don't already have one.

You will need a current PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account please go there to start one and then come back here to continue.

Step 1: Review Your Notice. On your alerts page - (click the little bell in the upper right hand corner of the screen) you will receive an alert 7 days prior to the expiration date of your membership. You can read mine below for an example. You can click on the link in the alert that will take you to the upgrade page.

Alerts-Donation Membership Expiring.png

Step 2: Review your current donation level and click on "Extend". (Note: If you want to start a donation level membership, simply choose one of the options on this screen.)

Account - Extend Donation Level Membership.png

Step 3: You should see a Thank You message after you have been taken through your PayPal transactions. If you have push notifications turned on, you will get a notification pop-up on your screen thanking you as well.

Alert-Thank you for Donation.png

Step 4: Review New Donation Level Membership. Your PayPal transaction will go through on your renewal date. If you look at your account membership level page again, you will see the new date next to your current level donation membership status. If you look at mine, it now says, "Expires: Dec 5, 2020."

Account-Extend 1 year.png

Step 5: Print receipt. You can always go to your PayPal account to get a full detailed receipt, but if you need a screen shot from the Hobby-Machinist page, click on the link to the receipt at the bottom of your Account Membership Level page. You will then be taken to a screen that should look like this:

Account-Receipt Page.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back