1/4" endmills $1 on practical machinest

Same here, received mine several days ago, with no acknowledgement of payment other than the automated Paypal notice. He does apparently ship quickly though.

I got mine on Saturday. He contacted me for my address, then must have sent it out quick.

The end mills look good! I also got a couple larger end mills for the bonus item. Good deal, I wonder what the story was behind the half ton of cheap carbide...

I received 15 1/4" and2 3/8" freebies. I can see some slight imperfections on the 3/8" ones, but nothing wrong with the 1/4". I have ZERO complaints!

I’ve got to be set for a couple years from that order alone. Cant wait to see how they work/hold up. I’m assuming as they are carbide & have no coating that Aluminum is good and maybe a bit of SS here and there? No problem on mild steel...

Well I placed an order. Will see if I get anything from him or not. Maybe he has more on the way, if so, I hope he let's me know that filling my order will be delayed or returns the funds.

Well I placed an order. Will see if I get anything from him or not. Maybe he has more on the way, if so, I hope he let's me know that filling my order will be delayed or returns the funds.
He said he will be getting more....

Got mine super fast back around the 1st. Ought to last a while I would say.

Back