10EE chucks

My 10EE came with the original chucks. They were cushman, 8" 4 jaw and 6" 3 jaw. Wouldn't have wanted anything larger on that machine.
Thanks! Do you have a resource for used parts for the 10EE?

Thanks! Do you have a resource for used parts for the 10EE?
Can't help you there. I included all of the accessories when I sold the machine. It had pretty much everything it came with originally including the 5C nose and drawbar and the taper attachment. I had an extra 5C nose for it but I can't seem to locate it. I'm thinking I must have sold or traded it somewhere along the line.

I've come to this thread late. Anyway back in 2008 Scott at Monarch lathes posted a bit on Practical Machinist about their remanufacturing of 10EE's. He included a list of chucks they could provide. All were steel bodied Pratt Burnerds: four jaw chucks, 6 inch and 8 inch; three jaw chucks, both 6 inch and 8 inch. An 8 inch 3 jaw seems big to me but its use on a 10EE is not unheard of. When I bought my (used) 10EE it came with an 8 inch 4 jaw Cushman. I thought I'd never have a use for a chuck that big but of course I soon found the extra size was quite useful. Most of the time I use an easier to lift 6 inch 4 jaw Buck.
David

Back