12" Clausing Lathe For Sale on CL

Well after quite a bit of research and soul searching, I decided to pass. While a significant improvement from my Logan 10", it really doesn't replace my desire for a tool room lathe ala Hardinge or clone. It was a fun trip down the rabbit hole anyway. Thanks again Ted!
Ya Evan, you're right.........I don't think it would be a good substitute for a nice HLV-H.

Ted

All well and good, but the least you guys can do for your HMC bretheren is volunteer to drive it to the east coast for us!

All well and good, but the least you guys can do for your HMC bretheren is volunteer to drive it to the east coast for us!
Well, I would, but our governor has us locked up for the time being :)

Ted

"We've got a full tank of gas, a half pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses"

On the plus side there's never been a better time for a Cannonball Run!

"We've got a full tank of gas, a half pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses"

On the plus side there's never been a better time for a Cannonball Run!

Well you've got the car for it. Can the Cobra pull a trailer?

Well you've got the car for it. Can the Cobra pull a trailer?
Funny you should mention that. I've been toying with the idea of getting a drop-bed trailer, but I'm not sure what I'd hook it to. Not sure if the Tesla would work, and the Cobra is plenty powerful, but on the light side!

Apparently it is gone. The posting has been deleted.

I'm bummed, didn't even get to see the pictures before the seller pulled the ad.

Back