$13 including shipping - 6" 3 Jaw 2 Pcs Reversible Self Centering Lathe Chuck w/ 1-1/2-8 Back Plate

My arrival date was switched to sometime between Oct. 31 and Nov.6, now in
wait and see what happens mode..................:dunno:

My two should arrive Monday, still holding out hope.

If anyone gets one I’ll be surprised,
I would be certain to keep a very good eye on the "Banking account" used to make the purchase to be certain you dont get hit with any kind of fraudulent charges.

One other thing to be aware of is a recent Scam on Ebay where unscrupulous Sellers are using the Fine Print to Slip by the customer the fact they are buying an empty Box or a picture of what they think they are getting in the ad! These are very very misleading Ads but because the info was Listed in the ad some buyers are not being reimbursed through Fraudulent sales protection protocols....So FWIW make sure you read the fine print on the ad, Especially when the price is a "To Good To Be True" kinda deal!

I hope neither of these are the case and you guys get what you paid for.

No matter what the scam is your CC company will protect you- they want your continued business
Nobody sells chucks for 13$. 2good2Btrue

Last edited:
I would be certain to keep a very good eye on the "Banking account" used to make the purchase to be certain you dont get hit with any kind of fraudulent charges

Used paypal and a credit card, so not to worried about that. Description is pretty specific as far as what the item is so don't see in this case how they could get away with sending an empty box or photo. I've been an ebay member since the mid 90's when they started and maybe I'm lucky but never been scammed yet. I have had a seller cancel an order once saying the item was no longer in stock. Must admit, scammers are coming up with new and inventive ways to cheat people. Guess we'll see on this one!

Add stated there were 15 left when I ordered 2 , eBay said items have shipped should be here Monday, still hoping
If it falls thru I’ll call eBay and tell them if I don’t get them for the listed price they can delete my account and take me off there email list.

As usual a price I can afford and day late and now $112.00 short. Plus there sold out.

Not sure what is going on but they supposedly sold 3 today and yesterday for $126.95. That's probably good news for us $13 folks.

Back