1989 Enco 110-2035 Lathe

Nice, I just picked up what looks like the same lathe, see my thread pretty much asking the same thing about the manual. This is the first time I seen what looks to be the same lathe as mine. On mine the model number is 1236 on the front plate, where did you find your model number?

So I’m digging threw the stuff I got with this, I think I found a manual, or an old carbon copy of one. I’d dismissed it at first as it’s with a bunch of stuff for his old Logan Lathe.

If it helps, I can take pics of various pages, but I don’t think it would scan well enough to have a complete version up. Maybe that’ll be a winter project.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Also, I made a few purchases from Grizzly, hoping parts for the G9249 would be the same, several were not:
-I bought wipers for the carriage, and while similar since the bed is the same, the screw holes on the carriage do not line up, or maybe 1 for each wiper does. I’ll still use them, but that’s not ideal.
-Follow Rest. Since I didn’t get one with, I thought it’d be worth getting one. For $44 complete for the G9249 part, that seemed like a good deal. Unfortunately the carriage is not drilled/tapped for the follow rest so it won’t work. I suppose I could do that, but removing the carriage is complicated, and for what I plan to turn, I think I’ll just return it to Grizzly.

So I’m digging threw the stuff I got with this, I think I found a manual, or an old carbon copy of one. I’d dismissed it at first as it’s with a bunch of stuff for his old Logan Lathe.

If it helps, I can take pics of various pages, but I don’t think it would scan well enough to have a complete version up. Maybe that’ll be a winter project.
View attachment 245919View attachment 245920

Also, I made a few purchases from Grizzly, hoping parts for the G9249 would be the same, several were not:
-I bought wipers for the carriage, and while similar since the bed is the same, the screw holes on the carriage do not line up, or maybe 1 for each wiper does. I’ll still use them, but that’s not ideal.
-Follow Rest. Since I didn’t get one with, I thought it’d be worth getting one. For $44 complete for the G9249 part, that seemed like a good deal. Unfortunately the carriage is not drilled/tapped for the follow rest so it won’t work. I suppose I could do that, but removing the carriage is complicated, and for what I plan to turn, I think I’ll just return it to Grizzly.
Did you ever scan the manual above? I am picking up the exact same lathe in a couple weeks and could not find a manual for it.

I didn't scan that in, no. But if you need specific help with it, reach out as you did on the speeds table and I'll do what I can to get you up and running properly.

I didn't scan that in, no. But if you need specific help with it, reach out as you did on the speeds table and I'll do what I can to get you up and running properly.
I appreciate it. Have a great week!

Back