2 1/2" stainless round and a nice piece of copper bar at Rivercity Steel and Recycling, San Antonio

mattthemuppet2

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Not sure if this is the right place, but saw several pieces of 2 1/2" (guesstimate) stainless round, probably about 7 feet or so long at Rivercity Steel and Recycling in San Antonio (Roosevelt and 410, southside), when I was there on Thursday. Also a really nice piece of copper bar, perhaps 5/8x1" and 4 or 5ft long inside the main dock. I'd have to check my receipt, but I think stainless is 45c/lb.

Would have picked up one of the rounds but it was too heavy to carry on my bike :) No idea if any of that is still there, might be worth a call if you're interested, they're super helpful and friendly.

middle.road

Granite Stoopid...
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Not sure if this is the right place, but saw several pieces of 2 1/2" (guesstimate) stainless round, probably about 7 feet or so long at Rivercity Steel and Recycling in San Antonio (Roosevelt and 410, southside), when I was there on Thursday. Also a really nice piece of copper bar, perhaps 5/8x1" and 4 or 5ft long inside the main dock. I'd have to check my receipt, but I think stainless is 45c/lb.

Would have picked up one of the rounds but it was too heavy to carry on my bike :) No idea if any of that is still there, might be worth a call if you're interested, they're super helpful and friendly.
By 'bike' I'm assuming the motorized kind. (If peddle type - pls disregard... :grin: )
You'll be needing a trailer for runs to the scrap yard.
1578354408288.png

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock