2 Russian

I have long worked with Russian measuring tools ,mainly because they were available in good prices after Soviet Union collapse.They are excellent,to
my opinion.May be some are a little more bulky from what are you used to,but the quality is impressive,especially for the price i have
acquired them.If there is interest i may post some pictures from my collection.More,they are some on e bay from Moldova or Ukraina in good
prices yet.

To fernballan. I can see a question mark to your post of Oct 31 (Time delay machine on LOL).I appreciate your answer but unable to decode
the meaning.If i may be of any help please post.
Arscats

My lathe is russian made, i also have lots of tooling made in russia, there stuff is bulky some time rough around the edges but made to last forever and cheap.

I would like to see pictures of Russian measuring tools,if i am not pushing a big burden on you.
Ariscats

To fernballan. I can see a question mark to your post of Oct 31 (Time delay machine on LOL).I appreciate your answer but unable to decode
the meaning.If i may be of any help please post.
Arscats
I do not quite understand what you mean

I bought two USSR straight edges. Pretty much junk. My guess is I got rejects. Not even close to being flat.

To fernballan . In your posting of Oct 31 2017, #4, there is a quote of my posting about using Russian instruments and your comment is only a question
mark(?). May be a spurious response or something of the software.Anyway thanks.
Ariscats

Back