20% coupon for Enco October

zmotorsports

Registered
Registered
Does anyone know what the coupon code for 20% off and free shipping is for October? I had it in our email and my wife deleted it last night. Wouldn't you know it today I was going to order a few things and cannot find the code.

Thanks.

Mike.

george wilson

Global Moderator
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Blast it,my wife threw out the last flyer. It was something like OCTFREE. But,I can't swear to it. Wives do get too obsessed with tossing out our messy stuff,don't they?:)

I wasn't aware of the 20% off. I usually wait for free shipping at least,before ordering a 6 foot bar of heavy brass. They make offers just about every month anyway.

CoopVA

Active User
Registered
TW149 for 20% of $149 or more order

Or

OCTF49 for free shipping on $49 or more order

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CoopVA

Active User
Registered
You're welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tmarks11

Active User
Registered
This is the good one: no restrictions on purchase.

So you can get the $8400 Turn Pro 9x49 mill, which is on sale for $7100, for on $5700.... such a deal... except for the $1000 shipping...

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock