24" G & E Shaper with low buy it now/make offer

Reeltor

Active User
Registered
When eBay sent me a notification that there was a VanNorman 22L for sale I noticed the back end of a shaper in the corner of the photo. A search of the sellers store turned up a big shaper with a buy it now for under $1,000 and make an offer button. For some reason it didn't turn up with a standard shaper search in eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOULD-EBERHARDT-20-24-24-SHAPER-/222482469145

When eBay sent me a notification that there was a VanNorman 22L for sale I noticed the back end of a shaper in the corner of the photo. A search of the sellers store turned up a big shaper with a buy it now for under $1,000 and make an offer button. For some reason it didn't turn up with a standard shaper search in eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOULD-EBERHARDT-20-24-24-SHAPER-/222482469145
That is a good Shaper it is a universal shaper
The table will tilt .
The table knee support is missing
You should be able to make one

Here is the trip
Round trip
2863. miles

IMG_5355.JPG

IMG_5361.JPG

IMG_5383.JPG

IMG_5389.JPG

Bet you were still driving in your sleep . I remember some long trips , but not as far as yours. Nice haul , theres a 16" shaper near me in philly craigslist . The mans been selling out for awhile he has a nice gorton mill , monarch lathe , several turret lathes, an eb shaper tons of tooling. Big punch press , b & s automatics. Somewhere near me I found another shaper , I think he wanted around $500.00 , just have to search ill find it if someone wants it. There are lots of machinery around my area.

Its right around the corner from me. I have a 14" GandE like that I love mine I think the 14-16"are more suited to my home shop than a 24"Im storing a 24" shaper for a friend at my work That thing is a big dude

Bet you were still driving in your sleep . I remember some long trips , but not as far as yours. Nice haul , theres a 16" shaper near me in philly craigslist . The mans been selling out for awhile he has a nice gorton mill , monarch lathe , several turret lathes, an eb shaper tons of tooling. Big punch press , b & s automatics. Somewhere near me I found another shaper , I think he wanted around $500.00 , just have to search ill find it if someone wants it. There are lots of machinery around my area.
I payed $700. For my 7" southbend shaper with the
Metal shaper cabinet base. I have about $1000. In it now after buying belts . And a few handles .

That's about like my G&E......except I want that vise. (mine was sort of stolen) I think their weight is off though, according to the guys that hauled mine in. But then, they had my mill on the truck too when they scaled. But when I placed it in the shop, I believed them. Seemed to weigh more than 5k. Ive moved quite a bit of machinery, and kind of have a feel for it.

I do have the knee support for mine, and a cable operated clapper box lifter, which I removed. There is some problem with it, but I don't need it.

Back