2nd Annual Tn HM meeting------ Oct

Gary Max

Active User
Registered
We have come up with dates for the second annual meeting. To be held at the Tn State Fairgrounds the weekend of Oct-27th. We did this last year and had a good turn out of HM members. I kinda host the base camp for the event as I am a vendor at the show. This is the largest yearly Flea market at the Tn Fairgrounds with over 600 vendors.

Great Plan Gary;

I certainly will put it on my calendar as well.
Bob

This event is open to any of the membership who can find thier way to Nashville Tn------ heck even folks from Alabama are invited to attend.

This event is open to any of the membership who can find thier way to Nashville Tn------ heck even folks from Alabama are invited to attend.

Gary forgot to mention that folks from Kentucy are also welcome in come.:lmao:

Benny

Dang It, That's the same weekend as SERFI or I'd make it a point to attend as it is one of my few scheduled weekends off!

Gary, are you sure you don't mean, Even folks from Alabama are "allowed" to attend?

Four weeks and counting till the big one--------- I have next weekend off-----Yipeeeeeeee----------- I can get some work done around here.

Back