5hp 3 phase question

Will take photo in am..found star trac manual.same console.pro tread-7600-7700.has pretty much same set up info like one you're looking at..will be pushing buttons after taking photo..thanks for your time..Phil

Didn't find j25..did find j5.. Labeled stop switch.goes to micro switch.its opposite from most.open completes circuit.close it and it opens circuit..found screw driver holding it closed.somebody has been in box.screws loose.

image.jpeg

No sir.same code..pressed every button many different ways.no change..thanks.tried to enter maintenance by book..no go

Just found j25.. Empty terminal..4 wire ..you would never guess..emergency stop..think you're on to something..is this a vfd..guy says it is..thanks Phil

image.jpeg

J25 may be the key!

the picture is Toshiba VFD,
i'm not familiar with that particular inverter, but i'm sure that it could be very useful
do you have literature for the toshiba drive?

No sir.was going to goggle it hoping I'd find set up instructions.thinking I'll try jumping the 4 terminals at j25 with a fused jumper.thanks Phil

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Found users manual..it says to power vfd with 3 phase power..I'm already stumped..

should have researched before trading for it..one of those deals get it now or not..should of not..was hoping to use on Hammond grinder. Thanks

Back