6f Power Feed Pcd Parts ??

719c6

Registered
Registered
I have a "dead" 6F power feed. It blows fuses almost instantly. I was wondering if there is a parts list for the board? I think the 351P3 transformer is bad. Anyone know the replacement part numbers or values?

Thanks in advance.

If you are savvy in electronics and mechanics, it’s very easy to fix whatever components it needs and get it back to working. IMHO the 6F and 8F (8F maybe a tad better) are the best power feeds for the BP. I would never swap it out for something else. And never heard of anyone needing to replace a transformer in the 6F? If you can’t fix it? I would go the extra mile and pay someone to fix it, they are that good...Good Luck, Dave.

No output voltage on secondary. And with little knowledge of what the voltage is supposed to be, I can't go any further. I pulled the transformer out but only markings are the "351P3". Hopefully somebody knows what a replacement would be.

No output voltage on secondary. And with little knowledge of what the voltage is supposed to be, I can't go any further. I pulled the transformer out but only markings are the "351P3". Hopefully somebody knows what a replacement would be.
What are the ratings on the filter capacitors? Is the rectifier a full-wave bridge or is the transformer secondary center-tapped? What are the rated output voltages of the supply? Try to puzzle out a schematic of the power supply from the transformer as far as you can into the power supply circuitry and post it here.

Back