8520 rear pulley cover latch/knob

R_Lloyd

Registered
Registered
I found a rear pulley cover for my 8525 mill. The hole where the knob to hold it in place on the right side looks like it has a threaded bushing or something that is held in by a set screw. I am missing this part and would like to fabricate one. Could someone please post a photo of this? I would greatly appreciate the effort.

Thanks
Rob

I can get you a picture.. but it won't be til Friday night or Saturday 'til I get to the shop..
Maybe one of the other guys can help before that?

I found a rear pulley cover for my 8525 mill. The hole where the knob to hold it in place on the right side looks like it has a threaded bushing or something that is held in by a set screw. I am missing this part and would like to fabricate one. Could someone please post a photo of this? I would greatly appreciate the effort.

Thanks
Rob
Everything is apart right now for cleaning. Replying to this, so when I get it up if it's not provided, I'll be able to find this post again and get you info

And it looks like I failed to get a picture or two.. OOPS!
Is it still needed?

Yes please if anyone has a photo or two it would be great. It looks like I may be missing some sort of threaded insert and I would like to make one up, I have no idea what the original looks like.

Thanks so much for the help and advise.

I'm going up to the shop after supper. I'll take some pics and get'em up later tonite or tomorrow morning. Sorry for forgetting this!

Okay, let's see if I remember how to do this... LOL... I'll do 3 to a post

mill handle 1.jpg

mill handle 2.jpg

mill handle 3.jpg

And the next set of 3. It looks like a small flat headed bolt and a allen setscrew holds it in place.

mill handle 4.jpg

mill handle 5.jpg

mill handle 6.jpg

Back