932m facemill

U

umahunter

Forum Guest
Register Today
Did anyone get the facemill with thier 932m or just the arbor before I ordered I looked in the manual and international said comes with a drill chuck and facemill I got the drill chuck but just got a facemill arbor without the facemill? ??

Mine came with the face mill. For what it's worth I've had my mill for three years and haven't used the face mill.

Mine only came with the arbor.

Mine only came with only the arbor also..

I got a couple r8/facemill one piece units from Shars and love them...I got a 2.5" and either 3.5" or 4" (can't remember..oldtimers is settin in)...I don't do any "hogging" with them and only use them for the finishing passes (.010 or less)..boy they leave a nice surface finish!!

Same here, arbor only. I picked up a R8 2.5" face mill from CDCO for $46 and it does a very nice job.

Did anyone get the facemill with thier 932m or just the arbor before I ordered I looked in the manual and international said comes with a drill chuck and facemill I got the drill chuck but just got a facemill arbor without the facemill? ??
Not sure what you mean by “international”, but on page 4 of the online manual it says it comes with “R8 shell mill keyed arbor, 1" diameter, M10 threaded hole”.
http://www.precisionmatthews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/PM-932M-Manual-2017-v11.pdf

Are you looking at a different document that says it also includes a shell mill or facemill??

Tom

I think I got shorted and only got the arbor guess I'll have to call precision matthews and see if if can get the facemill maybe they forgot to stick it in the supply box when they packed it up

Where are you seeing that it comes with a facemill?

Tom

Lol that was supposed to say the manual said it comes with a face mill I don't know how my phone changed that to international

Their online manual says it comes with a face mill arbor, not a face mill. Hope you can talk PM into sending you one. ;)

Tom

Back