A 3D printed electric generator

Titou16

Registered
Registered
Hello,
I don't know if this kind of project can interest you. I designed and made this little generator (a new one with several stators will follow). Only a 3D printer and a few hand tools are requiered to build it. I made a first one few years ago which was made by machining, but a few peoples had reproaching me that they can't make it because they don't have machine tools. That 's why I designed this one. This is makable by a lot of people because a 3D printer is not expensive.

This the first time that I speak in english on a video. So I hope that you understand me in despite of my french accent. I would like to know if it the case. Please tell me.

I share the files to make it here :

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3324923

There are not all the files for the moment. I will put them in the few next days.

eugene13

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Really enjoyed your video, don't worry about your English, I'm deaf so you sounded just fine.:)

brino

Confirmed Tool User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Great design and build!
Thanks for sharing it.

Your english is just fine.

-brino

Last edited:

Mike_Mac

Registered
Registered
Enjoyed your video of making the coils. I still have to view the earlier video. All very clever.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock