A beast of a machine for a great price... if you can handle the color and freight.

It seems that none of you are interested in buying the lathe.
The seller uses capitalization and punctuation in the short description. I like him/her already.
It looks quite clean, the paint job looks presentable (color choices not withstanding) and the asking price isn't a "non-starter".
It's a well known old iron brand, looks to be pretty complete and the seller offers inspection under power.
I wish there were more such offerings often and closer to my neck of the woods. I'd check it out in person.

It looks like a fine machine. I'd love to have it. But you are correct that I have no interest in purchasing it. Unless it can load itself into my basement, after flying itself across the country.

It seems that none of you are interested in buying the lathe.
The seller uses capitalization and punctuation in the short description. I like him/her already.
It looks quite clean, the paint job looks presentable (color choices not withstanding) and the asking price isn't a "non-starter".
It's a well known old iron brand, looks to be pretty complete and the seller offers inspection under power.
I wish there were more such offerings often and closer to my neck of the woods. I'd check it out in person.
If it was within driving distence, I would have been on the phone before I finished reading the add. A little paint can fix up the looks darn quick.

There's an example of someone never considering resale value. It is a thing don't you know.

Think you guys are misreading that name on there... it doesn't say Hendey, it says Barney. Sheesh!

Not 100% but I'm told by a friend that those things are very slow, like 800RPM max...meant for big work and high torque.

Back