• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Some users may still have issues remaining logged into the forum. Please delete old bookmarks. If you are still having issues, go to the Site Issues forum here and let us know EXACTLY what you clicked on before the login issue arose, so we can try to track it down. We are working on this, and appreciate your patience. Thank you.

[4]

A couple vintage rifle rebuilds

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

34_40

Dazed and Confused
You've got a great website to go with your great shop. Definitely an attention to detail.
And I see you close to me as well. Thanks for sharing the links, I'll be reading for weeks LOL..

rbertalotto

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Well, you need to stop by sometime. Would like to meet you. I retire in December and then the chips will really fly!

(PS...A rat-rod is in my future)

34_40

Dazed and Confused
I'd like that. The visit I mean.. LOL.
A "rat rod" has many variations. Do you really want to make a rusty crusty rotted out clapper of a car?
After seeing your shop and some pictures of your guns... I doubt it! HAHAHAHA..

Look forward to meeting you sometime. The wife and I now live in Acushnet, back on the family farm. Be glad to have you over!

rbertalotto

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
I lived on Gammons Rd for years. Now on Tucker Rd in Dartmouth. You can send me an email at rvb100 at comcast.net if you'd like to stop by sometime

[6]
[5] [7]