In Memorium: Bob Korves

Last week I had an old friend pass away, Glen Orpen, who was only 60....I knew him for 20 or so years. He was a machinist. We talked on the phone a couple of times a week. I'll miss him too. Bob was a student at the Vacaville classes and here. I miss him too. John is a friend as others here. The past 30 days I was banned because I got mad at a member. I won't do that again as I missed you guys. It sucks getting old and your friends pass. Glen wasn't a Christian, but as we talked about prayer on the phone when he was in the hospital. I told him he should try it, couldn't hurt....lol...he said he tried, so hopefully I'll see him someday again.....It's difficult loosing friends.

Last week I had an old friend pass away, Glen Orpen, who was only 60....I knew him for 20 or so years. He was a machinist. We talked on the phone a couple of times a week. I'll miss him too. Bob was a student at the Vacaville classes and here. I miss him too. John is a friend as others here. The past 30 days I was banned because I got mad at a member. I won't do that again as I missed you guys. It sucks getting old and your friends pass. Glen wasn't a Christian, but as we talked about prayer on the phone when he was in the hospital. I told him he should try it, couldn't hurt....lol...he said he tried, so hopefully I'll see him someday again.....It's difficult loosing friends.
Amen

Very sad to hear about this. Bob had given me advice whenever I had a question with my Burke mill. He had 2 of them. Always spot on advice.

Wow... so sorry to hear about Bob Passing - Man this getting old stuff is for the birds, Heart goes out to bob & family... I didn't know you but from your posts I can tell your good people, God speed friend.!

I have another friend who is still living at 91 and his wife of 65years passed in November. I called him and he said , go hug your wife as I miss hugging mine. He was so lonely. If you have fiends who have had a loved one spouse pass, or is old and alone, make a special point to call them and shoot the breeze as they are lonely. Most of their old friends have passed away.

I have another friend who is still living at 91 and his wife of 65years passed in November. I called him and he said , go hug your wife as I miss hugging mine. He was so lonely. If you have fiends who have had a loved one spouse pass, or is old and alone, make a special point to call them and shoot the breeze as they are lonely. Most of their old friends have passed away.
I just can't agree with you more. Thanks.

Back